Friday, October 12, 2007

Well today I am leaving Finland after 5 days of intermittently horrible weather. I got totally soaked on the way to work on Monday because I misjudged the clouds and got caught in a real downpour. Tuesday was beautiful most of the day. Wednesday had rain off and on, it froze that night while I was at Majvik. It is really pretty around Majvik, unfortunately I don't have pictures because we were so busy inside with our workshop. The food there was really bland and disappointing. The workshop was good. Thursday it was pretty nice, and today it is just awful weather. Almost snowing. It was -7C last night as we returned from dinner.

Dinner was at a nice little restaurant called Maya. They serve Mexican/central American food. Food was really good, service a bit slow. It is located close to the train station in downtown Helsinki.


Before I left today I took a picture out of the hotel window. View isn't much but it gives a good picture of the weather.

It's just about time to go get on the plane, so I'll finish here now.

No comments: