Sunday, January 24, 2010

Back in the routine

Well, we've been back in Bangalore for 3 weeks now. It's been pretty quiet, especially with Cindy staying back in CA for her mom. I must say it has been hard to be here when she is there having to deal with a sick parent, but life has to go on too.

Weekends haven't been very exciting. Last weekend I did get out for a walk. This weekend I just stayed home and managed to finish one book about Julius Caesar. Now I'm on to the third one in the series. Yesterday our housekeeper brought her little 3 year old girl with her. The preschool was closed.Bindu 2010-01-233 I had a lot of fun playing with her, reading to her, and watching her imitate her mother. When Lalitha was cooking, her daughter had to get up and make chapatis too. It was really cute.

On another note, I have been seeing this sight for a few months now. I think it is really ironic where this restaurant is built. The Stayfit place was there first and before it was a grocery store above, but then this fall MacDonalds opened up above. Stayfit sells exercise equipment. I find it ironic every time I drive by (which is daily, as it is on the main road here).
MacDonalds 2009-12-13

No comments: