Saturday, August 16, 2008

Giselle arrived

Giselle made it here this morning (6am) after her year in Germany, flying in from London. She seems to be in good spirits and happy to see us all. It seems she had a good two weeks traveling to different cities in Europe, though she spent more time traveling than actually visiting sites.

I arrived back from a week in Finland about 5 hours before she arrived, so we are both a bit jet-lagged and tired today. So we didn't do much more than a bit of shopping for Anna's birthday present, and a few necessaries which Giselle hadn't brought. Then after a late lunch at Olive Beach, we came home and now Giselle is napping. I think I may do the same.

More Later...

1 comment:

Maya said...

I was thinking of you - I looked at the clock yesterday afternoon and realized Giselle must be about to land. Glad she's there and well.